Moneyworks Wales allows staff to save and/ or make loan repayments via a payroll deduction made by the employer from salary and transferred directly to the credit union each month. These schemes are easy to set up and cost the employer nothing, while providing a great employee benefit. It doesn’t matter how small or large the employer is.
- Savings protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Access to affordable credit if needed
- Making saving regularly an easy habit with deductions made directly from salary
- Free life insurance (terms and conditions apply)
- Supporting our local economy and communities by saving and borrowing with us
Current MoneyWorks Partners include
- Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
- Welsh Government
- Merthyr Valley Homes
- Merthyr Tydfil Housing Association
- Merthyr Tydfil Leisure Trust
- Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council
- Merthyr Tydfil Institute for the Blind (MTIB)
- JNP Legal
- Bike Park Wales
If you work for any of the above organizations above, you can join our scheme by downloading and completing our Payroll Deduction Mandate form. Then email the completed form back to us at: email@example.com and we'll do the rest.
Alternatively if you are interested in joining the scheme, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01685 377888 for details of how your workplace can sign up to MoneyWorks, its easy and FREE to join.
Thinking about signing up as an employer?
With 1 in 4 employees saying money worries have affected their work performance, it makes good business sense to support your staff and help build their financial resilience by offering a scheme such as MoneyWorks, making it a meaningful staff perk.
The scheme is available to employees living or working in Merthyr Tydfil Borough. Rhondda Cynon Taf, Blaenau Gwent or Caerphilly local authority areas.
As Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board are partners if you work for them and live in Merthyr Tydfil, Rhondda Cynon Taf or Bridgend you can join the scheme.
Why should you set up MoneyWorks for your employees?
- No fee charged to employer partners for our service
- Straightforward to set up and administer
- Improves employee financial resilience and alleviates financial stress by encouraging a savings culture
- Reduces sickness absence and increases staff productivity through alleviated financial pressures
- Demonstrates corporate social responsibility by supporting the local economy and community projects
- A free employee perk to support recruitment and retention!
If you would like to help us grow while offering your staff a fantastic benefit please contact us on 01685 377888 or email email@example.com.